Choices are abound when it comes to choosing a Murfreesboro private school. Of course, parents should always want to make the right choice when it involves their child’s education, and it is common a fact they want to send them to the best possible school.
In most cases, parents know the reasons they want to enroll their children in a private school, but their are many unique traits which some schools possess over others in the area.
1) Know your child’s needs: Every child is different and a private school should be selected on the needs of your child. While some private schools may not be the best fit, there may be another one that is the perfect match.
2) Cost/Budget: Cost can always be a concern when it comes to choosing a private school and a family’s budget is something that is not to be taken lightly. In many cases, there are financial aid options and at Redeemer Classical Academy there are financial plans for multiple children.
3) Faculty/Staff: If you are paying for education, then it is a safe bet you want the best instructors surrounding the students. Experience, academic background and tenure are common criteria to examine when searching for a school. Regarding Murfreesboro private schools, Redeemer Classical Academy has faculty members who have over 25 years of teaching experience, various degrees and ACSI certifications.
4) Academics: Many will agree that academics may be the number one item to consider when choosing a private school. Teaching methods, courses, class sizes and more come into play with the subject of academics. By setting up one-on-one tours of the school or speaking with a faculty member, you can gain much insight into the academic direction of a school.
5) Mission/Philosophy: Along with academics, the philosophy of the school is also one of the most critical items to place at the top of the checklist. Many private schools differ in their mission, so it is important their philosophies line up with those that you place in high regard as a parent. Redeemer Classical Academy’s mission is to mentor young people toward virtue as learners, leaders and agents of redemption for God’s glory.
If you are in the search for a Murfreesboro private school, then feel free to contact the staff at Redeemer Classical Academy. We’ll gladly assist in answering any questions you may have about Classical-Christian education and the school.