As 2015 arrives at a close, there is always a time of reflection and a glance back on the previous year. With Christmas break now in session, a midpoint has been defined for the school year and many eyes will be on the new year. With that in mind, there may be several Murfreesboro parents who are considering private school options for their kids. For prospective parents considering Murfreesboro private school options in education, we’ve compiled a checklist of items to keep in mind.
- What is the typical class size?
- Are classes one grade or multiple grade levels?
- What is the curriculum?
- What is the difference between Redeemer Classical Academy and other Murfreesboro private schools?
- What is classical-Christian education and what are its benefits?
- Is there a physical activity period for students?
- Are there opportunities for public speaking and presentations?
- How impressionable are the educators?
- Is the educational staff accredited and what degrees have they attained?
- How is the school governed?
- What is the tuition cost and can I afford it?
These are a few common questions to begin. If you are considering Redeemer Classical Academy, there will be several opportunities to visit Redeemer Classical Academy during the following months, and as always, feel free to contact our school for a tour or to speak with a faculty member.