Redeemer Classical Academy’s mission is to mentor young people toward virtue as learners, leaders, and agents of redemption for God’s glory.
RCA Profile of a Graduate
Redeemer strives to develop students who…
- Have a love for and commitment to Jesus Christ.
- Have a love for and commitment to the local church.
- View life as filled with opportunities to grow in virtue.
- Love learning such that they are life-long learners.
- Write and speak with wisdom and eloquence.
- Possess a strong understanding of and appreciation for Western civilization and culture.
- Possess a strong understanding of and appreciation for the sciences and mathematics and see them as integrated with the Humanities.
- Think clearly, coherently, and Christianly, striving to see all things in an integrated fashion with Christ at the center.
- Serve others with compassion, seeking peace and justice in God’s world.
- Pursue excellence with humility.
Redeemer’s Board and staff will be guided by the following Core Values for their decision making and their actions in a spirit of prayerful deliberation and as part of the Body of Christ by:
- Pursuing God’s truth and wisdom in all things
- Acting with integrity and transparency
- Working diligently as a learning-focused classically integrated community.
- Striving towards excellence with humility and charity
- Acting as agents of Christ’s redemption in all facets of our world
- Exercising stewardship of our time, talents and treasure in all matters internally and externally within the Fellowship of Grace.